Thursday, May 22, 2014

Getting to the Louvre

I spent the whole day at the Louvre. I woke up around 9am and caught the train to the place I will be working at starting Monday, just to check it out which was good because I got quite lost. On the way I found a little shop that sould nothing but fruits. I got une pomme (granny smith) and ate it while I wondered around looking for the road I needed. I eventually found the place but, even though they have a cafe, they do not open till noon so I went back to the Metro station and caught the train to the Louvre.
I arrived around 11am and the crowds were big but not as bad as it could have been had I gone on the weekend. I only waited in line for about 5 mins till I was able to get into the big pyramid, where you then go down stairs and to get tickets and enter the Musee du Louvre.

No comments:

Post a Comment