Friday, June 13, 2014

Third Friday

Yesterday covered most of the cakes (as well as saying our goodbyes) so today we worked on decoration.


I spent the first two hours of attaching about 100 flowers to one cake. The flowers first had to be taken out of the boxes of pastry sugar in which they had been drying and be individually brushed off. This took the first half hour of the day and covered my hands in sugar. Then I individually attached them to the 4 tier, champagne colored, cake. (Better Pictures to come tomorrow when we box the cakes)







The World Cup is all anyone here in France can talk about so I spent time today making Brazilian flags, French flags, and soccer balls to decorate our cupcakes in the cafe.
 
These are the vespa and luggage tag I did on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment