Friday, July 4, 2014

Week 6 Summed Up

So I'm gonna take a quick minute while I have free wifi at Paris's Orly Airport to post about finishing up my 6th week and the shop. I really can't believe it's already been six weeks and I only have two short weeks left of my internship. I'm super excited to get home though because I miss everyone terribly. This week was very slow in comparison to last week with only 7 orders. I'll post the pictures I have but most of the cakes go out tomorrow and I wont have pictures of them (James will e-mail them to me later).


 Here are the 4th of July toppers on their cupcakes ready to go out to the cafe. James said I did an excellent job with everything yesterday.















And now some cakes which I helped work on though I wouldn't consider any of them mine.


I very much like the Alice in Wonderland one.













And this is what I spent my time on, I did all the work for these including coming up with the designs. Being an avid Harry Potter fan helped out today as I knew all the house colors off the top of my head. It seems rather a waste to have spent so much time and only made one of each but now I know how and could do them all again.

Now I'm ready for my flight to Berlin where I hope I can find some free wifi and a power adapter for my electronics...otherwise it may be a very long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment